18.11.12

GENERICS 5TH BIRTHDAY





 
 
 
 

 
Friday night was a night of bling, gold, jewellery, gold, cake, candles and some more gold. Kiara and I went to Generics 5th Birthday Party, held at their new installation space in Perth's 140William building. I've always loved their unique and affordable pieces in some of my favourite local Perth stores like Merge, Frankii and Harry and Gretel, so when they opened a shop of their own I was over the moon! (which might I add is conveniently located next to my work... bye bye pay cheque). Everything from necklaces and bracelets to hats and bags, Generics has the ultimate statement piece to complete any outfit and make it incredibly amazing!
 
Check out Generics and 140William on Facebook here.
 
 

1 comment:

sassyshann said...

Those pieces hanging on the rack look amazing. Even though I can't see most of it.


sassyshann.blogspot.com