19.8.12

NAPOLEON PERDIS LIPS FOR SPRING








With Spring less than a month away, I felt my makeup collection needed some new additions for the new season, so I took an extremely dangerous trip into Napoleon Perdis for some new colours to add to my cosmetics family.

About a year ago I converted to this amazing brand of makeup, and I've always chosen them ever since. The girls are amazing, and so are their products, so choosing where to go was the easy question, the colours were the hard part. After a long discussion, we decided on going for a feature on the lips... and then the fun began.

The end results in a lilac and an orange; a bright and fun pallet as we come out of the cold, dark, gloomy weather.

Lilac Lips:
Lipstick: DeVine Goddess in Calipso
mixed with Eyeliners: China Doll in Alabaster and Teal
Lipgloss: Luminous Lip Veils in Cherchez la Femme

Orange Lips:
Lipstick: DeVine Goddess in Hara
Lipgloss: Lip Lacuer in Ambrosia Gold






No comments: