4.8.12

METALLIC









top: Bettina Liano, skirt: from Transit, shoes: Therapy, watch: Marc Jacobs, bracelet: H&M, ring: House of Harlow, lipstick: Savoir Faire

I have come to find that my black skater skirt can be matched with any thing possible to piece together an outfit, as it's become my sole necessity when I don't know what to wear. Matching it with my metallic top from Bettina Liano adds another excuse to tie in my new favourite accessory- my rose gold Marc Jacobs watch. Ive slowly started to collect other rose gold pieces to wear with it, and the colour itself is definately on the cards as being my new found obsession.


3 comments:

Kiara Michelle King said...

Adore this outfit post babe! The balloons add a sense of playfulness to the shoot. And I agree, my skater skirt is the best go-to piece because it just seems to go with everything! Gorgeous lady.

Jen_A said...

Adorable photos!! <3

Brittany said...

I love, love, LOVE this photoset! :) I hope to do something like this soon! Absolutely love your outfit & your blog! <3

xo - Brittany

http://www.edgymisfit.blogspot.com