31.7.12

ACID GREEN

FLURO FABULOUS



jumper: acne, bag: h&m, hair cuff: h&m, eyeliner: kiko cosmetics, nail polish: OPI, heels: tony bianco, necklace: diva

Acid green; people either love it or they hate it. I used to be the number one hater of all things fluro, up until this season. I've fallen in love with this green in particular, as well as a few hints of pink. I think if it's pieced together with the right colour, like black or grey, it can be a really edgy and cool look.


When I was travelling in Europe, I instantly fell in love with the makeup brand Kiko. It not only has the biggest selection of all things beauty, but it also has the best price for the amount of quality I've seen for ages. My friend and I spent 2 hours in their store and walked out with over 30 product for around 250 AUD, maybe even less. They ship internationally, so they are definately worth a look!



2 comments:

Joy said...

Love this color!

Brittany said...

Love this! Super cute outfit idea!

xo - Brittany

http://www.edgymisfit.blogspot.com

p.s. now following! :D