12.5.12

JUNGLE FEVER











With khaki back on the scene, and it being one of my favourite colours for winter, I thought I'd scope out a few pieces. With prints working harmoniously with the dark green hues, what better way than to match it with leopard? Leopard prints have been in and out of fashion throughout the past few seasons, but when done right in small pieces here and there, it can work really well to create an edgy, cool look. I'm totally obsessing over ksubi's khaki range as they've incorporated small pieces of pattern throughout each piece, like the parker jacket above with the bold leopard print on the shoulder and the casual tees with small sections of leopard print on the hem.

On another note, my khaki winter wardrobe is going to have to be on pause for the next 6 weeks, because I'll be travelling around Europe! After a year and a half of saving, in 2 weeks I will be finally sailing the Greek islands and hopping across the continent. Be prepared for millions of photos!




3 comments:

Phuong said...

cute look
Travel in Style

vintage process said...

Nice!!!

Natalie Leung said...

love the parka - with the tan leopard and khaki <3

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com