4.1.12

NY2012 RESOLUTION


(glamour, blog)

After years of making resolutions that dont come true, I'm mixing it up. Rather than resolving my resolutions in the time-frame of a year, I'm looking at them as more like a goal with an infinite timeline. So with that, besides the usual endless list of being healthy, losing weight, spending less and travelling more, I'm going with something I've always wanted to master- The Perfect Bun. The high top knot re emerged months ago from the runways, however I'm yet to perfect mine. Sure, celebrities like the Kardashians and Lauren Conrad spend hours with other people doing it for them before they even step one foot out the door, but it definately has to be possible for us without an entourage of stylists. Whether it's the messy nest or effortless ballerina look, I'm going to perfect it before the year ends.

No comments: