14.1.12

MELBOURNE





Dress: Top Shop, Blazer: Vintage, Wedges: Verali Necklace: Markets, Belt: Forever New

I've been so busy drinking wonderful coffee, exploring and shopping that I have been MIA while in Melbourne. So I thought I'd take some quick snaps of some of a few things I bought on Chapel St today. Top Shop has finally opened! I spent hours in there, and walked out with a lot. Bring one to Perth already!  (I'll post some pics of all the cute things I bought when I get back home on Tuesday) I also purchased a pair of wedges in Mint. I already have them in Cobalt blue, another pair totally isnt hurting anybody... except my card and weight of my luggage. Matching them with a vintage blazer, Im attempting to keep warm. Note to self: look at the weather before you leave! It's rainy and I only packed summer clothes. But great excuse to do some more shopping!

No comments: